2022 UPRLC ANNUAL CONFERENCE
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2022 AT THE PETER WHITE PUBLIC LIBRARY IN MARQUETTE
PRE-CONFERENCE EVENT: THURSDAY EVENING, SEPTEMBER 29, 2022 AT NORTHERN MICHGAN UNIVERSITY
We have some great sessions planned for the 2022 UPRLC Annual Conference! Topics include:
• Growth Mindset in the Library
• U.P. Notable Books Book Club: How to Support It and Promote It!
• Tips for Effective Grant Writing
• Political Support and Funding for Libraries: Strategies, Resources, and Voter Perceptions
• Staff On-Boarding and Training Using MeL
• That All May Read – Great Lakes Talking Books
We will also be featuring 2 keynote speakers:
• Kristin Fontichiaro, Clinical Professor of Information, University of Michigan School of Information
• Clare Membiela, Library Law Consultant, Library of Michigan.
For those looking for accommodations, the Ramada Inn of Marquette has set aside a block of rooms for the night of September 29 for a special rate of $99 plus tax. For reservations, call (906) 228-6000 and mention “UPRLC”. Make your reservations by September 15, 2022 to receive the discounted rate.
We hope to see you in Marquette for a great day of learning!